The information provided on this website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in the United States or in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
The website is intended to be accessed or used only by authorized sales representatives or sophisticated/high net worth persons that are not US Persons. Nothing on this website constitutes a solicitation of services, offering, or recommendation of investment advice that may be referred to on or through this website.
- a natural person who is a citizen or resident of the United States;
- a partnership, limited liability company or corporation organized or incorporated under the laws of the United States, its territories or possessions, any US state, or the District of Columbia;
- a trust of which any trustee is a US Person, unless no beneficiary of the trust (and no settlor if the trust is revocable) is a US Person, the trustee who is a US Person is a professional fiduciary and a trustee who is not a US Person has sole or shared investment discretion with respect to the trust assets;
- an estate of which any executor or administrator is a US Person, unless such estate is governed by non-US law, the US Person who serves as an executor or administrator of such estate is a professional fiduciary and an executor or administrator of the estate who is not a US Person has sole or shared investment discretion with respect to the estate’s assets;
- a non-discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary for the benefit or account of a US Person;
- a discretionary or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary organized, incorporated, or (if an individual) resident in the United States;
- an agency or branch of a foreign entity located in the United States; or
- a partnership, limited liability company or corporation that is organized or incorporated under the laws of a jurisdiction other than the United States and formed by a US Person principally for the purpose of investing in securities not registered under the US Securities Act of 1933 as amended, unless it is organized or incorporated and owned by accredited investors (as defined in Rule 501(a) under the US Securities Act of 1933 as amended) who are not natural persons, estates or trusts.